Ready to get more out of your kitchen? Then you’ll want to start using some creative space-saving tricks. Kitchen wall decor shelves are a great way to save room and make the most of what you’ve got. Take a look at these ideas for clever ways to put your walls to work so you never have to worry about the cleanup again.
Do you know what the worst thing about cooking is? The cleanup. While it’s not quite as bad as doing the dishes it’s still a pain to clean up after every meal. So if you want to make your kitchen more efficient, it’s time to start using some creative space-saving tricks.
HANG YOUR POTS AND PANS
Deciding how to hang pots and pans is essential in a kitchen. There are many ways to do this, but one thing remains true—you want to turn them safely, efficiently, and without damaging your wall or the pots and pans themselves.
Below we’ll take a look at some easy ways you can hang pots and pans in your kitchen:
CREATE AN ORGANIZATIONAL CENTER
Shelves are a great way to organize your kitchen. If you don’t have enough space in your cabinets, use shelves to store items you don’t use often. For example, if you’re not a big cook, then using small shelves on the wall can help you keep all of your spices in one place, so they’re easy for everyone in the family to access when needed.
If you like to bake a lot and often have people over for dinner parties, shelving is an ideal way of keeping everything organized and easy to reach when guests arrive at your home. Small items like baking pans and mixing bowls can be placed on open shelves, while larger pots or casserole dishes should be stored inside closed cabinets with doors (that’s where we’ll talk about next).
USE A SHELF FOR WINE STORAGE
Wine storage is a great way to utilize vertical space. A wall is a popular place for those who enjoy wine, especially if you live in an apartment or condo and don’t have much room to store your collection.
Think about the size of your bottles before purchasing a shelf for them. Make sure it’s tall enough that all your bottles will fit on top of it, but not so tall that you can’t reach them quickly if needed. Also, make sure it’s sturdy enough to hold all that weight!
If possible, store your wine in an area where it won’t receive direct sunlight or other heat sources like radiators or stoves (as they could affect its quality).
CREATE A SINK-SIDE SURFACE AREA
The Sink-Side Surface Area is the area of your wall surrounding your sink. It’sIt’s a perfect place for you to store all of your plates, cups, and other kitchen items. You can also use this space to store food (if you don’t have a pantry). Of course, if you have an extra shelf above your sink, that works too!
This area is excellent for organizing cleaning supplies and cookbooks. For example, you might want to put pot holders or oven mitts on hooks, so they are easy to grab when cooking in the kitchen.
ADD A MICROWAVE SHELF
- Add a microwave shelf to store your microwave. It’sIt’s an excellent idea to put the microwave shelf at eye level so that you aren’t bending over or stretching too far to reach it when you need something heated up.
- You can get an adjustable microwave shelf if your kitchen cabinets are not standard in height so that the size of your Menards kitchen cabinets will be flexible according to how tall you are and what kind of cooking utensils are used most often: pots, pans, and plates with lids tend to be taller than knives and forks which tend to be shorter (and not as heavy). Some microwave shelves also come with storage drawers underneath them for added functionality!
HOOK YOUR BASKETS UP
If you’re looking for a way to organize and store kitchen items, consider hanging them up. Hooks are a great way of storing items when you don’t have much room on shelves. Hooks are also easy to install and can be moved around easily if you need more space in an area or want to rearrange your home decor. In addition, hanging baskets from hooks is perfect for storing towels, coats, keys, and other knick-knacks!
CREATE A COOKBOOK SHELF
You can use a shelf to create a cookbook shelf. If you have a small kitchen, this will give your kitchen the appearance of having more space.
Another option is to use the shelves for cookbook baskets. You can store all your favorite recipes in one basket and place them on the kitchen wall shelves so everyone can access them. This is also a great idea because many people find it challenging to locate their favorite recipes when they need them most.
Another option is to use the racks for recipe cards instead of books and store them all together on one shelf so that everyone can access them and see what’s available at any time without having to go through each recipe card box or booklet for something specific.
Use these seven ideas to make more space in your kitchen.
- Use a magnetic strip.
- Hang cookbooks under the cabinet.
- Add extra shelves to cabinets for better organization and more space for cookware and utensils, or make use of the inside of your cupboards to display other items you want on display, like teapots or wine glasses (the latter should be stored safely out of reach).
- If you have wall-mounted cabinets but don’t have enough room between them for an additional shelf, consider hanging a tension rod from which you can hang pots, pans, trivets, and other kitchen tools—or even towels!
- Install hooks above your sink that allow you to store pot lids; this will free up space on the countertop where they usually go! Just remember not to overload them with too many things: sit’s best if the weight is distributed evenly so as not to cause any damage when someone bumps into one side accidentally while walking past.”
These kitchen shelving ideas will help you create the perfect space for storing your pots, pans, and more. You can hang them on the wall or use a shelf to hold all of your cookbooks together. These are just some of the many options available for creating extra storage in any room of your home!